Tuesday, November 29

Do you ever have those days where you just cannot stop feeling totally awesome?
Yeah. That's how I feel right now.

That sister of mine, Laura, has gotten me hooked on the TV show "Grey's Anatomy". I'm in the middle of season six now and I must comment on all of the wonderful music. As in, Street Lights by Kanye West.
They just play all the right songs at the right times and then you get all emotional and the episode is over...
Ahem. It's okay.
I'll pull myself together.
I got this.

This morning I watched "The Price Is Right" as a good little wake up show while I did my ballet. Pretty lame episode, but I think Drew Carey was caught off guard a couple of times and had to make stuff up on the spot and that was certainly entertaining.
After having my breakfast for champions...cereal...I had a nice dance party while I took my shower.
Having a tech savvy father with all of the cool gadgets is pretty nice. Just hook your laptop up and boom! Speakers of awesomeness for listening to music while you wash away yesterday.

I do love to meditate in the shower. I imagine the water flowing through the top of my head and catching onto all of my worries and fears and flowing down my body and out my toes and down the drain.
Deep breaths are my favorite medicine. Learning to actually relax all of my body with every breath, letting go of all the strain in my muscles and feeling free in my heart, it's the best thing for me. Nothing helps more. No drugs of any kind could ever bring me as much comfort as filling my lungs with the beautiful oxygen that this world gives to me.

I am thankful for my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment