Friday, November 11

I'll never forget March Fifth

Photo Credit to Chad Banning
On March Firth 2011 
My oldest sister Laura married Zachary.
Oh and what a day it was. Although it was several months ago, I remember every second as if it was yesterday.
Every day of planning with Laura:
From trying on dresses to picking which song to cut the cake to, from helping Zachary ask for permission to getting the not so unexpected picture of Laura with a ring on her finger.

I remember when Laura and I would stay up late at night talking about how she felt about Zak. I remember the word she used, too.
Twitterpated. And it was in that moment I knew they would be together forever, cheesy as it may be.
I could see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice that she was honestly head over heels for this boy.
And I was SO right. To this day I still squeal inside a little bit when I remember that they're married.

No comments:

Post a Comment