Tuesday, January 31

I want to write a cool story. One that everyone will totally be impressed by, show to their friends and talk about for years to come. A true story about my life.
But, I figured out, in order for that to happen I kinda need to have something cool to talk about.
So, for now I'll just keep with the small little blog posts about the small cool things in my day to day life.

 Today I was suddenly placed in a bad mood.
I'm not entirely sure what set me in that spot, but it sure was obnoxious.
But rather than dealing with it like the cool, collected adult that I am...*coughcough*...I got super grumpy, threw a pillow across the room, yelled really loudly and turned my music up loud.
This was a rare thing for me. But it felt so damn good.
I spend all of my time focusing on how to handling things and work through it in my head without causing a scene or making a fuss when I really just need to yell and move my body.
Sometimes I just gotta do what makes me feel good.

How's that for a small story?
Also. Here's a kitten picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment